GENERAL RENTAL CONDITIONS
1. RATES AND PRICES
The prices are expressed in euros and include:
- The preparation of the vehicle (which will be supplied clean, in perfect running order and in bodywork in accordance with the description made during the signing of the contract).
- Telephone assistance for the duration of the lease an operator will be at your service to help you solve any problem. (Service offered from Monday to Friday from 8.00 to 20.00).
2. VEHICLE INSURANCE
All vehicles are covered by 4R insurance + mini kasko cover.
- Third party liability insurance in the event of an accident.
- When renting the vehicle, the customer will sign a vaucher (credit card receipt) for a value of 1000/1500/2000 euros based on the pick-up location and the type of camper.
- The customer is responsible for repairing or replacing the windshield or tires.
- If the “final cleaning” option is not chosen, the vehicle must be made clean, in the same condition in which it was at the time of collection and with the chemical toilet empty and clean. (Otherwise, a charge of 100 euros will be charged) IMPORTANT: In all cases the tenant will be held 100% responsible in the following situations.
Damage caused by immersion in water (crossing streams or puddles, driving by the sea, beach …).
- Damage caused by driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
- Off-road driving (beaches, trails, “off road”).
Damage caused by obvious negligence or dangerous driving.
Anyone who drives will have to be at least 21 years old.
- The driver must have a valid European driving license which will be photocopied at the time of rental.
- In the event that the license is neither European nor in English, an international license will be required.
- Payment: 30% or 40% of the total (based on the place of collection) at the time of booking, the balance at the time of collection of the vehicle or 30 days before arrival, always based on the place of collection and the period.
Extras: if there were extras, (failure to clean the toilets, breakage or loss of the basic equipment), payment must be made on the day of return of the vehicle.
- The contract will not be closed until all expenses have been paid. Credit cards We accept all major credit cards – Visa, American Express, Master Card) Refunds No refunds will be made in the event of a reduction in the duration of the lease (early return ) Cancellation fees: vary by center, contact Camperent for more information.
In order to be considered valid, each reservation must be confirmed by our offices and will not be accepted before the advance payment is received. The contract will be signed when the vehicle is collected.
No documents will be sent by post unless otherwise specifically agreed. Changes to the reservation: To extend the duration of the lease, you will not be charged for any expenses except for the extra days (you are however invited to promptly inform our offices to check the availability of the vehicle you use) We inform you that by reducing the duration of the period of lease (already confirmed) there is no refund whatsoever and in any case all cancellation costs will be charged.
Change of place of return: The change of the place of return compared to that indicated in the contract must always be subject to our approval, and in any case, you will be charged for the costs caused by the repositioning of the vehicle to its original destination. Unavailability of the vehicle: If, for a particular reason, the vehicle booked by you is not available (for example due to an accident caused by the previous tenant), Camperent reserves the right to provide you with a similar or higher-class vehicle, having in any case the same characteristics, without additional expenses on your part. Important! Despite having the same basic equipment, the internal layout of some campers may vary slightly from those presented on the site.
5. INFRINGEMENTS AND FINES
Any infringement of the highway code will obviously be attributed to the tenant.
The lessee authorizes Camperent to debit the amount of any fines to his credit card, even if the latter should be received long after the rental period. Camperent is authorized to communicate, at the request of the competent authorities, all information relating to the identity, address and driver’s license.